Angular developer (LE-9409)
The candidate will be primarily in charge of developing low latency real time calculation systems using state of the art technologies. He or she should have experience in handling real time market data system.
You will work as part of a delivery focused and talented software development team responsible for designing, developing and supporting the real time index system.
• Design a brand new user interface for the real time index system using latest web technology
• Create wireframe and prototype for new user interface
• Develop responsive user interface that is capable to support large volume of real time equity data updates and display business insights using responsive data grid (e.g. ag-grid) and data visualization technique (e.g. highchart, amchart)
• Develop responsive user interface that can run on tablet or mobile devices
• Work with backend developers to design the protocol to stream real time data to front end system
• Setup automated testing framework using selenium or testComplete
• Work with business stakeholders globally
• Present UI design to senior managers
Required skills and qualifications:
• 4+ years of experience in developing web application using Angular/Angular JS, HTML5, CSS.
• Good knowledge of UI design practices like Material design.
• Good understanding on server sent event, long polling, websocket, RESTFUL API to connect backend data to front end system.
• Experience in Selenium or Testcomplete
• Use of source code management tool GIT, SVN
• Self-starter with strong analytical and design skills
• Fluent English skills.
• Bootstrap, Ag-grid, amcharts or highchart is a plus.
• Web analytic to track user activity is a plus
• Mobile UI development experience is a plus
• Exposure to backend development. E.g. Restful API and database development is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.