French Speaking Pharma Associate (SZJ - 9395)
– Keep the user informed, own and follow up ongoing cases
– Route information/safety reports to appropriate Department
– Monitoring mailbox, triage for patient safety reports and emails.
– Maintaining and archival of emails/source documents and updating sharePoint/folder.
– Handling of source document and entering data in client tracking system as per triage criteria.
– Obtain consent from reporter for follow up report.
– Assess cases for missing information and initiate Follow up Query Letter using the proper letter format and tracking the follow up attempts till the closure of follow up.
– Check Case Validity as defined by client.
– Perform initial checks, search database to prevent duplicate entries.
– Ensure that upfront clarification requested in case of data discrepancy in source document.
– Enter safety information in client system and evaluating the safety information for case seriousness and potential upgrade and downgrade for seriousness
– Patient Support Program – Source Data Verification; obtain reports from vendor and reconcile data with client application.
– Translation & Back Translation of patient safety reports within the client SLA.
What you need to have:
– You have at least upper-intermediate French and English language skills
– Degree in Life Sciences (bachelors or masters) is a MUST, please only apply if you have a finished diploma
– Fresh graduates are welcome
– Desire to learn – training will provide the necessary technical knowledge
– Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
– Flexible, open-minded personality and a “can do” attitude
What we offer:
– Training and continuous learning and certification opportunities (we have the BEST and most professional TRAINING TEAM in our organization
– Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization – we are opened our 3rd office here in Budapest end of 2017
– Multilingual environment, native colleagues (50% of the team is a native speaker of their support language)
– Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies.
– Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; free sport allowance (near the office buildings), All You Can Move SportPass (at a discounted price), medical benefits and other perks
– Reimbursable language courses
– Team events and Company events (cool and youthful parties with team-games, cake-Friday, etc.)
– High value awards and recognitions, annual bonus for top performers, and annual salary review