Senior Accounts Payable Analyst (PE-9337)
– Preparation of invoices for input into Payables system and processing invoices
– Matching invoices to Purchase Orders and entering, coding non PO invoices using the Open text Vendor invoice Management system
– Supplier statement reconciliations
– Supplier query resolution
– Additional support to the Interco AP team if needed
– Taking parts in projects.
– Responsibility for the payables ledger: accurate and timely entries in the payables ledger, month end reconciliation of the payables ledgers.
– Ensure all vendors are paid in line with contractual terms and follow-up and resolve vendor queries.
– The work will involve resolving matters that come up with matching problems, coding accuracy, rejecting non compliant invoices, payment
– Taking parts in different AP project (IBIS to VIM transition). Actively being involved, supporting AP manager.
As additional support to the Interco AP team processing intercompany payable invoices:
– Investigate and resolve reconciliation issues
– Ensure SOX policies and procedures are being followed
– Completeness and accuracy of work
– All invoices processed on time
– Timeliness and accuracy of preparation of the reconciliations within deadlines
– Number of issues raised by internal/external audit
– Adherence and compliance to SOX controls, internal KPI’s and policies across region
What you need to have:
– bachelor degree, preferably in Finance
– 1-2 years of relevant experience
– very good written skills in English
What we offer:
– Using & improving your language knowledge
– Multinational and modern environment
– Competitive compensation package
– Good possibilities to grow within the company
– Personalized training opportunities
– Problem solving skills needed in moderate level: Problem solving skills required for managing the AP processes for the supported countries