Lead full stack cloud developer (SE-9330)
Teams will consist of 4 Developers (from junior to senior) and a Test Expert. As Scrum methodology fits well with these kinds of tasks, an Agile Coach and a Product Owner will also help each teams.
Tasks: Besides developing new features, you’ll take part in requirement analysis, architectural design and implementation – and the annual hacking challenge, where you’ll have the opportunity to present your own ideas. As a senior you have to lead the team from technological perspective.
What do we expect from you in your lead role?
• The lead engineer supports two agile teams in shared manner. He/She may participate in either team as he/she better sees fit depending on the challenges of the actual sprint.
• The lead engineer makes sure the team has sufficient architecture plan and technical skill for delivered features. If required, he/she collaborates with other engineers to ensure standards are kept.
• The lead engineer identifies missing skills of individuals and coaches them during code reviews, formal trainings and participates in setting up technical targets for the individuals for their yearly goal settings.
• Beyond these roles, the lead developer acts as a senior developer too.
What do we expect from you as a senior developer?
• At least 5 year working experience
• Have a solid background in C# and .NET framework
• Solid background in web technologies: HTML, CSS, Angular 7 and Redux, over ASP.NET Core
• Solid knowledge of WPF and Winforms
• Knowledge of version control systems (GIT and SVN)
• Strong knowledge of Design Patterns
• Experience in writing reusable code
• OOP planning experiences
• Be eager to write high quality and clean code
• Experience with CI and CD
• Participate on daily code reviews
• Active participation in pair programming
• Be comfortable with using English – oral and written
• Experience with ASP.NET Core based microservice architecture, and API design is a plus
• Experience with cloud deployment pipelines and providers (especially in Azure)
• Experience with containerization and orchestration a plus (Docker, Kubernetes)