Distribution Accounting Team Lead (SZJ - 8684)
– Manage and lead a team of 4 financial accountants responsible for the Distribution Accounting processes as part of the R2R organization in our Shared Service center in Budapest.
– Distribution Accounting is responsible for reviewing, analyzing and explaining the results of Agco Brands on monthly basis.
– Support and participate on the transition of from our Abbey Park Shared services in to the Budapest office. Coordinate the team during and after the transition creating a stable and reliable process.
– Management of a team of 4 accountants
– Review and support team members:
— accounting and reporting of inventory / wholegoods
— intercompany sale-purchase-stock transactions
— standard cost analysis and non-standard cost allocation
— margin analysis, explanation of variance vs Budget and prior-year
— managing monthly reviews with Brand Directors
— follow up and answer queries after month end close and reviews
– Coordinate and roll out the annual whole-goods stock take
– Review and finalize the freight accruals
– Review and submit the memo posting for inventory
– Prepare and support the revenue recognition testing
– Contribute to a continuous improvement culture within the organization
– Preparation of the metrics and measurement reports
– Completeness and accuracy of work. Training and guidance of the team
– Month end closing activities performed accurately and on time
– Timeliness and accuracy of preparation of the reconciliations within deadlines
– Number of unreconciled items at month end
– Number of issues raised by internal/external audit
– Adherence and compliance to SOX controls, internal KPI’s and policies across region
– Bachelor degree in Finance or business (or similar)
– Experience in the field of margin analysis, inventory accounting, standard cost calculation and reporting, variance analysis is distinct advantage
– at least 1 year of supervising experience
– Please indicate the types of problems that could occur for this position.
– Need to be able to resolve and answer queries after monthly review. Explanation of actuals vs plan, finding root cause of incorrect result, resolve as soon as possible.