Sales Account Executive (PE-8673)
– Manage the sales cycle and develop a strong pipeline by actively prospecting via marketing lead follow-ups, SDR-driven leads, etc.
– Negotiate contracts with clients
– Develop and write value-based sales proposals and respond to client RFPs.
What you need to have:
– Relevant sales experience
– Native German speaker living in, or willing to relocate to, Budapest
– You will work closely with our management and staff in the sales cycle. You like to think critically and communicate. You are comfortable providing ongoing feedback to your colleagues.
– Consultative sales skills. We are not looking for a “hunter” sales person, rather we seek someone who can act as a trusted advisor for our prospects.
– Software/consultation sales experience. Our expertise is in loyalty/CRM/business intelligence/personalization/marketing automation, but it’s not a problem if you don’t come from these fields. The most important thing is that you’re hungry for success and hate failure.
– Experience selling software products to C- and VP-level marketing or CRM professionals
– Understanding of eCommerce and retail retention strategies
– Strong technology skills. You will be leading product demonstrations and must credibly discuss technical topics such as data integration via plugins, APIs, SDKs, etc.
– Experience in a high-growth B2B startup experience
– Education is irrelevant, as long as you’re driven to win!
What we offer:
– The opportunity to quickly advance in your career and become our Country Manager in Germany, and to build your own team either from Budapest or Germany. A career with a startup gives you the chance to direct your own future.
– Share options for those who perform beyond the call of duty
– Competitive remuneration
– International vibe: our working language is English
– You will get a dedicated team from day one: a German-speaking SDR, marketing and implementation managers, and loyalty strategist.