Local Lead Java Developer (Real time index) KA-8620
The candidate will be primarily in charge of developing low latency real time calculation systems using state of the art technologies. He or she should have experience in handling real time market data system.
If selected, you will work as part of a delivery focused and talented software development team responsible for designing, developing and supporting the real time index system.
You will use cutting edge software development techniques and technologies, following the best practices of the industry.
• Implement scalable, distributed, fault tolerant real time index calculation engine and market data processor.
• Work with index research and business to implement different real time index calculation methodology in Java
• Work with network and system engineer to implement real time connectivity solution
• Work with vendor to integrate real time market data system
• Hands on experience in low latency streaming data processing
• In depth knowledge in Java performance tuning.
• Good understanding on Java concurrency
• Java 8 or above
• Hands on experience with messaging middleware system
• Hands on experience with Reuters market data system.
• Apache Ignite or micro service implementation
• Bootstrap, Angular JS , EXT JS
• Experience in cloud computing
If you are interested in this position, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.