Senior Internal Auditor (PE-8612)
– The Senior Internal Auditor has accountability for thorough execution of audit assignments, which at times are directed at the more complex audit areas.
– The incumbent demonstrates increased audit skill levels to perform more and more complex audits, and develops one or more ‘speciality’ areas or familiarity with specific technical accounting issues. The incumbent will sometimes be called on to lead larger audits.
– She/he is expected to mentor the new recruits to the Internal Audit team. The incumbent is required to develop or modify audit work programmes and frequently provide functional guidance and direction to less experienced audit professionals.
– The incumbent is also expected to transfer knowledge in the form of suggestions to improve Internal Audit processes and to help other department members meet Internal Audit’s mission.
– She/he is required to travel to company locations, many of which are manufacturing environments.
What you need to have:
– Advanced level of English and Mandarin knowledge (spoken and written)
– University degree or equivalent
– Professional certification
– Experience in audit (within or outside of our company)
– Audit tools and practices
– Company policies and standards
– General understanding of our company’s businesses
– Financial skills (accounting)
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Analytical skills (financial as well as problem-solving)
– Discernment, critical thinking, clear judgment
– High level of integrity
What we offer:
– Traveling allowance (Above average reimbursements if you commute by car)
– Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, and annual bonus)
– Flexible hours, friendly environment with a lot of company sponsored social activity
– Global exposure in your job, yet situated in family-like surrounding