HR Generalist (BB-8606)
Resource Management & Recruiting:
• Assist on long-term resource planning of line managers
• Ensure compliance with recruitment guidelines and process
• Conducts interviews and advises on hiring process
• Drive area project in standardizing approval and recruitment process
• Lead recruiting process and ensure the usage methodology
• Train line managers and Human Resources Department on new process and hiring methods
• Drive performance management processes of all levels by establishing clear processes and communicating appropriately.
• Advise line managers in usage of the company systems and process.
• Train new employee and line managers on system and processes.
• Review/monitor data consistency and timeliness of performance and development goals.
• Compensation and Benefits
• Support all local and regional compensation and benefits programs (Bonus, Yearly salary review, Promotion)
• Responsible for payroll execution in collaboration with the payroll vendor
• Manage Cafeteria system
• Manage time attendance system
• First focal point for employees in payroll related questions
• Supports region on projects upon request
• Ensure legal compliance on labor law and payroll related aspect
• Represents the company in local forums and networks
• Supervise the HR services vendors
• Monitoring and updating policies
• minimum 3+ years experience in HR (at least 1 year experience as HR Generalist)
• Knowledge of Hungarian labour laws & regulations
• Minimum level of education required: Bachelor’s Degree
• Fluent in English and Hungarian
• Strong client service skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, can approach people proactively, can train/coach
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
• Solid HR process and systems knowledge, and the ability to identify and recommend HR best practices
What we offer:
– Be part of a diverse, young and vibrant team with great opportunities of growing and developing your skills and expertise
– Now you have a chance to create the footprint of the newest foundation of our HR department. Your ideas will always be welcome.