HR Generalist (BB-8606)
Resource Management & Recruiting:
– Assist on long-term resource planning of line managers
– Ensure compliance with recruitment guidelines and process
– Conducts interviews and advises on hiring process
– Drive area project in standardizing approval and recruitment process
– Lead recruiting process and ensure the usage methodology
– Train line managers and Human Resources Department on new process and hiring methods
– Drive performance management processes of all levels by establishing clear processes and communicating appropriately.
– Advise line managers in usage of the company systems and process.
– Train new employee and line managers on system and processes.
– Review/monitor data consistency and timeliness of performance and development goals.
– Compensation and Benefits
– Support all local and regional compensation and benefits programs (Bonus, Yearly salary review, Promotion)
– Responsible for payroll execution in collaboration with the payroll vendor
– Manage Cafeteria system
– Manage time attendance system
– First focal point for employees in payroll related questions
– Supports region on projects upon request
– Ensure legal compliance on labor law and payroll related aspect
– Represents the company in local forums and networks
– Supervise the HR services vendors
– Monitoring and updating policies
– minimum 3+ years experience in HR (at least 1 year experience as HR Generalist)
– Knowledge of Hungarian labour laws & regulations
– Minimum level of education required: Bachelor’s Degree
– Fluent in English and Hungarian
– Strong client service skills
– Strong interpersonal skills, can approach people proactively, can train/coach
– Ability to maintain confidentiality
– Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
– Solid HR process and systems knowledge, and the ability to identify and recommend HR best practices
What we offer:
– Be part of a diverse, young and vibrant team with great opportunities of growing and developing your skills and expertise
– Now you have a chance to create the footprint of the newest foundation of our HR department. Your ideas will always be welcome.