Product Manager Connect Benelux Germany (Budapest or Debrecen) - (BB-8589)
As Product Manager Connect Benelux Germany, you will be in charge of:
– The role holder is responsible for Product Managing the company’s Connect (Data Products) portfolio for Benelux and Germany, and the Value Added Services Wrap for German based our company’s Customers
– To lead, develop and manage the products to optimise long run contribution over the product life cycles.
– To own the product plan, price, pricing strategy, development budget and roadmap.
– Planning, budgeting and investment, supplier relationships and cost control, quality of service, development of requirements statements, management of development and launch plans
– Maintains a reputation with key players within the pricing, product management and marketing teams.
– Supports senior managers within the organisation to position our company and its offerings.
– Maintains wide network within and across the business carrying out presentations to internal audiences.
– Supporting the transformation into new Cloud and SD-WAN technology-based global solutions that offer additional and new APP-based real-time insights into hybrid and future global network structures
What you need to have:
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
– Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
– Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
– The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
– Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
– Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
– Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
– Leadership and influencing skills – the ability to lead a topic or task, influence support, and facilitate decision making
– Technical background e.g. Computer Sciences or Business Administration with high technical affinity
– Know how of network reporting tools, (e.g. Provisio, LivingObjects. )
– Excellent understanding WAN/LAN/Access Technologies and Principles
– Knowledge of Enterprise Cloud Service Provider offerings is an advantage is an advantage
– Excellent understanding SD-WAN / Network Virtualization Technologies and Principles is an advantage
– English on a fluent level (is a must)
– German on a fluent level (is an advantage)