AI Consultant (TN-8565)
To operate within the Automation function, which is responsible to react on organisational needs of automating specific processes (in relation with Service Desk mostly).
You have to have a good understanding of the customer expectations and convert them into technical need for the developers and insure this is include on the roadmap. The Consultant will manage the changes and must understand the IT landscape.
On a daily basis:
• Definition of Business Requirements
• Gap analysis
• Creation of accurate supporting documentation including process flows, knowledge articles and test scripts
• Performance / management of user accepteance testing as required
• Ownership of project activity from Initiation, right through to discovery, testing & implementation.
We are looking for you if…
• You have 1-2 years of experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar position
• You have advanced level of English language knowledge
• You are able to communicate confidently in a customer facing environment
• You have a logical mindset and thorough approach with good problem solving skills
• You are able to interpret new business to technical processes
• You are able to take ownership of a problem, then solve it and drive it through to completion
• You are able to prioritize tasks in line with business objectives
• You are prompt, diligent, presentable, and a role model internally and externally
• You have good understanding of programming principles / concepts
• You have a good knowledge of Windows operating system in a Desktop and Server environment
• You have knowledge in Marketing and statistic
What can we offer to you?
• IT & Diverse technical trainings
• Language courses & talent programmes
• Fun & Diverse atmosphere
• Home office & Flexible scheduling
• Be one of the first bricks in a fresh, evolving team
• Work in the most innovative and challenging sector of IT