Client Service Manager (French-English) (BB-8430)
– Developing, maintaining and improving the customer relationship for one or a small number of strategically important customers, with regular reviews at a peer level, (as required by the customer).
– Having good knowledge of the customers business, systems and IT and understanding the competitive environment.
– Identifing opportunities and driving for the best practise via service development / improvement plans.
– Responsible for having appropriate customer documentation including ownership of the Customer Service Plan (CSP) / Customer Service Handbook (CSH) up to date.
– Supporting sales activities such as bids, by assisting/advising Products and Design on SLA’s for new contracts and by providing service information as required.
– Providing stakeholder management within customer and/or third party supplier’s organizations.
– Acting as a trusted advisor role holder manages expectations and can negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes and resolve conflict.
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
– Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
– Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
– The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
– Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
– Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
– Problem solving
– Knowledge and experience of an operational environment.
– Knowledge and understanding of business processes.
– Knowledge of ITIL basics is an advantage
– Knowledge of IT / Telecom systems and applications is an advantage
– English on a fluent level
– French on a fluent level
What we offer
– Using & improving your language knowledge
– Multinational and modern environment
– Competitive compensation package
– Good possibilities to grow within the company
– Personalized training opportunities
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button. Or send your CV in MS Word format to Balogh Bence Bence.Balogh@jobsgarden.hu . Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!