Client Service Manager (German or French speaking) (MP - 8384)
• Developing, maintaining and improving the customer relationship for one or a small number of strategically important customers, with regular reviews at a peer level, (as required by the customer).
• Supporting on operational in-life escalations within BT on behalf of the customer to ensure an excellent customer experience.
• Having good knowledge of the customers business, systems and IT and understanding the competitive environment.
• Identifing opportunities and driving for the best practise via service development / improvement plans.
• Responsible for having appropriate customer documentation including ownership of the Customer Service Plan (CSP) / Customer Service Handbook (CSH) up to date.
• Supporting sales activities such as bids, by assisting/advising Products and Design on SLA’s for new contracts and by providing service information as required.
• Providing stakeholder management within BT, customer and/or third party supplier’s organisations.
• Acting as a trusted advisor role holder manages expectations and can negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes and resolve conflict.
• Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
• Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
• Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
• The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
• Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
• Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
• Problem solving
• Knowledge and experience of an operational environment.
• Knowledge and understanding of business processes.
• Knowledge of ITIL basics is an advantage
• Knowledge of IT / Telecom systems and applications. is an advantage
• English on a fluent level
• German or French on a fluent level
What we offer
• Supportive corporate culture
• Inspiring working teams
• Competitive salary and benefit package
• Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
• Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
• Private health insurance package
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button. Or send your CV in MS Word format to Bence Balogh firstname.lastname@example.org . Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!