Swedish General Ledger Accountant (HE-8514)
Our partner expanding the General Ledger function to Budapest this year. We need experienced candidates with the passion for participating in something new. If you would like to participate in business trips, having end-to-end GL responsibilities with controlling functions and speak swedish, this position is only for you.
– Perform month-end closing activities timely and accurately, provide commentary and analysis of financial information.
– Participating in the knowledge transfer, standardization and business trips.
– Ensure integrity and accuracy of day-to-day operations, records or processes to the required standards.
– Reconcile and validate accounts on a monthly basis.
– Support internal and external audits.
– Proactively come up with improvement ideas, drive implementation.
– Participating in the controlling, financial planning activities.
What you need to have:
– Relevant GL/R2R experience (1-5 years) OR Chartered Accountant certification with experience in other fields of accounting.
– Fluency in English and Swedish
– College or University degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Economics / Business Administration.
What we offer:
– Long- term career opportunity.
– Excellent salary and compensation package.
– Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company.
– Training and development possibilities.
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button. Or send your CV in MS Word format to Horváth Éva email@example.com . Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!