HR Functional Specialist (BB-8471)
What you’ll be doing:
– Accurately respond to employee and management inquiries and complete transactions in specialty areas
– Respond to escalated questions; escalate more complex questions to Functional Supervisor for guidance/support
– Work with COE Specialists on a regular basis to resolve employee, People Leader and Union/Work Council Leader inquiries and concerns
– Accountable for increased integrity and accuracy in the timely response to customer inquiries, issues and/or transactions
– Adhere to relevant metrics by functional area to track performance
– Responsible for promoting the customer experience and increased satisfaction through efficient and courteous service
What you need to have:
– Proven ability to deliver in a contact/service center or Shared Services for issue/inquiry resolution and transaction processing
– Familiarity with HR policies, practices, and procedures related to designated area of functional expertise
– Performs analyses to highlight trends, process issues and potential solutions regarding a specific HR functional area, channeling these to the respective COE through his/her manager and the Continuous Improvement Specialist
– Ability to work with customers and key stakeholders (e.g. COEs, HRBP) to identify problems and develop an approach for solutions
– Fully professional level of English knowledge both verbal and written is mandatory. Also, professional German or French Language knowledge is desired.
– Bachelor’s degree is required in Communication, Human Resources, Business Administration or other related fields
– At least 3 years of HR experience
What we offer:
– Be part of a diverse, young and vibrant team with great opportunities of growing and developing your skills and expertise
– Now you have a chance to create the footprint of the newest foundation of our company. Your ideas will always be welcome.
– You can support 10k+ employees for specific countries in Europe, Middle East or Africa
– We provide a competitive compensation package and a variety of cafeteria elements
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to Balogh Bence firstname.lastname@example.org Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!