Customer Service Agent (SZJ-8461)
– Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
– Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
– Maintains customer records by updating account information.
– Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
– At least 3 years of relevant experience in the field of customer service
– High School degree or higher
– Native English speaker
What we offer:
– Exciting and versatile job tasks
– The possibility to work from home or from one of our offices in Budapest or Copenhagen
– You have a big influence on how the majority of your working hours will be planned
– Home office
– Work in a young, high-growth company with an awesome service and a focus on happy customers
– A contract-based position (up to 40 hours per week) with a competitive salary