Property Manager (SZJ-8452)
– Assuring the timely preparation of reports, annual budgets, recommending capital expenditures for the assigned commercial property portfolio.
– Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action
– Informing the building owners on the condition of the buildings and their financial status
– Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
– Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
– Responsible for day-to-day management of 2 properties
– College or university degree in Economics or Technical Management;
– At least years of professional experience in property management
– Strong analytical skills, some technical knowledge;
– Fluent spoken and written English and Hungarian language knowledge;
– Highly organized and skilled with time management;
– Strong customer service/tenant relation orientation;
– Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills;
– Knowledge of MS Excel and ability to analyse data;
– Be adept in task prioritization, quickly defining and then acting on the key issues that require resolution;