AP Analyst (PE-8219)
• Perform the Accounts Payable work connected to nominated country(s) and report it to Closing and Reporting Manager
• Responsible for one or more Accounts Payable country as accountant
• Active participation in Migration and report to Closing and Reporting Manager to ensure completeness and correctness of taken over tasks for Accounts Payable
• Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Assist in month end closing
• Participation in Financial and other projects
• Prepare process documentation for Accounts Payable processes for the nominated country(s). Ensure that the documents are up-to-date
What you need to have:
• Fluency in English and German/ Italian/ French/ Dutch
• College or University degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Economics,
• Minimum 1 years working experience in Finance / Accounting
What we offer:
• Long- term career opportunity,
• Excellent salary and compensation package,
• Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company,
• Training and development possibilities.
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button.
Or send your CV in MS Word format to Papp Eszter Eszter.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.