Front-end Developer, Angular (SE-8119)
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Participates in the testing process through code reviews and analysis and unit testing.
• Familiar with the company’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Performs a variety of challenging tasks.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
Specific knowledge & skills required:
• 1+ year(s) Angular
• Experience with SQL (MSSQL)
• Knowledge of computer languages, data structures, computer logic, computer program design methods and techniques.
• Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
• Possess a positive attitude.
• Ability to “think outside the box”.
• Skilled in complex problem solving in order to identify bugs and provide solutions.
• Ability to take initiative to complete projects in an independent work environment.
• Experience and ability to teach or instruct co-workers.
• Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization in both verbal and written formats.
Used technologies (nice to have):
• Experience with C# or other object oriented programming language
• Ability to use JetBrains WebStorm
• Ability to use Microsoft Visual Studio
• Experience with Node.js, gulp, JSON, DefinitelyTyped, SASS, Angular UI is a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Enterprise Library
• Experience with Microsoft TypeScript
• Experience with Microsoft Web API Http Services (REST)
• Experience with Microsoft Unit Testing Framework