NTSO Engineer (TN-8001)
• You use standard Process Confirmation to ensure standard work is being followed by your team and coach them to improve this.
• You are either contributing to a Target Condition implementation or planning for the next target condition – and making this visible to your team.
• To continuously improve how the team delivers its purpose
• Responsible for technical support on the Global IP networks (MPLS/IA/Radianz/ADVA/MX/DYNS). Ensuring lead center ability to function and assist the front line managers in meeting their performance and repair targets. Ensure the said networks are optimised and running at customer agreed performance targets. Carry out special investigation on behalf of distributors and other organisations across the network. Provides guidance to staff to ensure highest level of technical competency and quality on projects.
• Functions as technical project manager or equivalent design/integration team leader delivery role, partnering with the business manager (e.g. Product manager) and working closely with team colleagues in engineering, design, planning and operations.
• Responsible for working with engineering, design, planning and implementation for the successful integration and installation of new features and upgrades including the integration of the IP networks. Ensuring the front lines ability to carry out new operational task due to changes on the Network. Provides in-depth technical project delivery expertise for activities within own area and other internal areas/units.
• Responsible for supporting and training the front line NCC teams. Ensure the engineers can support customer requests/issues on a higher level. Identify needs and design technical trainings when necessary
• Provides guidance to work teams on new technical developments within functional or process areas. Is able to consistently troubleshoot complex technology problems
• Responsibility at a technical support level for major network outages ensuring clear communication to all parties within the alliance acting as the control point for management escalation. Identifying process and technical change for network and service improvement and non-repeat of incident.
• Managing Our Performance – Accountable for providing break-fix solutions on the network to overcome customer service impacting situations.
• Making Processes more efficient – Responsible for continuously improving the work that they and the team do. You understand the end to end process for network problem solving and actively contribute to making it better for the customer, by adopting the job standards below.
• Basic VMware knowledge for the purpose of supporting DYNS technologies.
• Knowledge of management tools such as SMARTS.
• Some protocol analyser knowledge to support customer related packet issues.
Required experience and skills:
• Minimum 2-3 years experience working in a highly technical IP networking or support role.
• Minimum Cisco CCNP or Juniper equivalent certification.
• Advanced IP troubleshooting skills.
What they offer:
•Supportive corporate culture
•Inspiring working teams
•Competitive salary and benefit package
•Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
•Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
•Private health insurance package