AR/CM Finance Professional (TV - 7741)
– We are looking for a candidate into Accounts Receivable/Cash Management team with the ability to be proactive in issue resolution, to work under pressure, keeping the deadlines.
– The ideal candidate is team players, with “can do” attitude, with min. 2 year relevant experience in Accounts Receivable, experienced in Oracle AR and CM modules and in project management.
– having outstanding communication skills, high quality of written and spoken English, extensive cross function related accounting knowledge and problem solving skills.
– Main tasks: Using Oracle Cash management module to book cash-in on a daily basis; Check bank statements on a daily basis; Apply cash based on request; Issue resolution;
– Using Oracle AR module to handle the billing interface import; Reconcile billing information with Oracle; Participate in Month-end closing activities including reconciliations; Provide audit materials..etc.
We’ll also need to see these on your CV:
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
– Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service is an advantage – Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
– The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
– Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation is an advantage
– Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision is an advantage
– Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation Professional skills
– Economist degree with strong accounting knowledge
– English on a fluent level
– French on a conversational level is an advantage
– German on a conversational level is an advantage
– Italian on a conversational level is an advantage