German Speaking AP analyst (PE-7907)
– Preparation of invoices for input into Payables system and processing invoices ;
– Matching invoices to Purchase Orders and entering, coding non PO invoices using the Open text Vendor invoice Management system;
– Supplier statement reconciliations;
– Supplier query resolution.
– Responsibility for the payables ledger: accurate and timely entries in the payables ledger, month end reconciliation of the payables ledgers;
– Ensure all vendors are paid in line with contractual terms and follow-up and resolve vendor queries;
– The work will involve resolving matters that come up with matching problems, coding accuracy, rejecting non compliant invoices, payment problems etc.
– Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance;
– Business fluent English and German language skills;
– 0-3 years working experience as an accounts payable analyst (minimum 3 years for the Senior Analyst);
– Problem solving skills required for managing the AP processes for the supported countries.
What we offer:
– Attractive salary and compensation package,
– Internationally oriented, professional working environment,
– Opportunity for career development.