General Ledger Accountant (HE-7862)
– Responsible for month end closings, GL account analysis and reconciliations
– Prepare and review management reports and financial information analysis
– Acts as single point of contact for Local Unit and internal, external audits including coordination with other teams
– Responsible for the preparation of corporate reporting
– In a senior role would be expected to coach and support junior team members
– Migration and stabilization of end to end accounting functions
– Active participation in the Finance Transformation Project
– College or university degree especially in the field of Economics, Finance
– Proven or demonstrated experience in GL accounting
– Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required
– Excellent knowledge of English is required, but any other European (non-Hungarian) languages are also preferred
– Advanced MS Excel knowledge and experience in working in SAP
– Excellent communication and problem solving skills
– Ability to work independently without direct supervision
– Ability to identify & implement industry best practices to improve existing processes
– Using & improving your language knowledge
– Multinational and modern environment
– Competitive compensation package
– Good possibilities to grow within the company
– Personalized training opportunities
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button.
Or send your CV in MS Word format to Horváth Éva Eva.Horvath@jobsgarden.hu.
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.