HR Operations Service Delivery Manager - German (BB-8065)
• Closely collaborate with the client to manage expectations, and ensure smooth project execution to achieve high customer satisfaction.
• Monitor project and deliverables status, scope, cost and schedule and guides the team towards meeting the objective. Review and approve the project plans and monitor periodically the compliance to all HRO processes.
• Identify risks, plan mitigation strategies, and ensure business continuity
• Plan and manage the budget to be aligned with the financial plans
• Support the HRO pre-sales and sales team in growing the existing and new HRO accounts
• Implement various new initiatives within the account.
• Participate in customer visits, deliver presentations onsite and transition workshops etc.
• Identify and assign appropriate tasks to team members
• Manage and track the performance of the team and provide continuous feedback
• Identify opportunities for performance and productivity improvement ensure that relevant learning /appropriate tasks are assigned for closure of the competency gaps
• Manage cultural diversity within the team and provide platform for the team to communicate and build a trustful environment.
• Minimum 4 years of relevant domain experience (HR/HRO)
• Experience in people and stakeholder management
• Fluency in German and English
• Availability and willingness for short term travels
• Knowledge transfer and change management experience
• Good understanding of BPS operations
• Degrees: Post Graduate Diploma in HR or MBA
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a competitive benefit package and a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
• a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
• language courses and trainings
• internal rotations
• on-site relax & gym room
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to Balogh Bence email@example.com Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!