DevOps Architect (SE-8085)
• Evangelize Dev Ops and Continuous Delivery across the company
• Create code samples and train the development teams
• Support our Continuous Delivery Tools and Infrastructure helping teams resolve their build issues
• Develop and support Market Place Extensions and small tools to help the teams implement continuous delivery
• Create an active DevOps community of practice where ideas and best practices are shared amongst teams.
• Keep up to date with developments in continuous delivery and share this knowledge across the company
• Help teams create visualizations and dashboards to share their achievements.
• Work with key stakeholders to prioritize requests and then manage their delivery keeping the stakeholders up to date through regular show and tells
• Experienced in inspiring and leading change across an organisation
• At least 3 years’ hands on experience in creating Continuous Delivery solutions predominantly in a Microsoft environment
• At least 3 years’ experience developing software in a Microsoft .net environment
• Experience in deploying solutions to a Cloud Environment preferably Azure.
• Experience with Microsoft Tooling including Visual Studio, VSTS and Release Management
• Critical thinking and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
• Proactivity, ability to raise ideas, ask questions and challenge others.
• Humble, respectful, open-minded attitude, ability to listen to others.
• Ability to explain and present complex concepts to diverse audiences, good influencing skills.
• Excellent standard of spoken and written English.
What they offer:
• Complex, exciting and variable challenges
• Environment open to technical innovation
• Insight into capital markets and investment banking
• Professional culture embracing agile values
• Competitive compensation package
• Work life balance
• Brand new, modern and creative work environment