Transportation Project Analyst (JGI-7039)
• Identifying and developing transportation strategies
• Logistics network optimization
• Cost and performance analysis and management of supply chain solutions
• Design, tailor made supply chain, continuous improvement
• Designing route implementation project
• Review existing rate and lane structures to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Developing pricing and rate structure
• Analyze Transportation Operations, Cost, and Service KPI’s.
• Active contribution with tender and purchasing
• Active mass data management
• Economist or Industrial Engineering degree
• Fluent German or English language knowledge (other European language knowledge is advantage)
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Transportation, Supply Chain, Distribution or Business Analyst role
• Network Design Know how – knowledge of network planning
• Analytical attitude, strategic thinking