Application Performance/Network Analyst- Level 2 (TN-6994)
• The purpose of this role is to provide a 24*7 Monitoring and L2 Service Support capability for a number of multinational customers.
• The contracts use a variety of products in the delivery of the service and these include: Connect Intelligence (dynatrace)/Connect Optimisation (Ipanema)/Connect Acceleration (riverbed)/Cisco iWAN
• The key purpose of the Team members role is to ensure that the customer Application service experience is pro-actively monitored and that any and all service impacting issues are identified, investigated and resolved prior to becoming customer impacting, working across the ‘full’ GCS Service organisation, technical support, consultants, external customers and 3rd parties as required.
• Support directly requests from External Customers for investigation on the performance of their services.
• As part of the role there is an expectation that all 2nd level team members are able to utilise the available systems and tools, contribute to knowledge based articles and ensure that when necessary that Technical Service Protection Plans are invoked in order to protect the Customer experience and the company’s Brand and Reputation.
• Review of Application performance daily and raise any issues to consultant and or customer
• Evaluate Application Alarms and Open Ticket with Helpdesk.
• Assist Consultant with implementation of application performance alarms as required
• Perform reactive, proactive and pre-emptive maintenance actions
• Ensure applications remain alarm-free. To establish and drive improvement plan for recurrent or repetitive events/alarms;
• Participate in regular meetings with Consultant, vendors or other 3rd parties e.g. Customers and Suppliers.
• Providing in-depth technical support to customers through monitoring, localisation and remote repair
• Technically aware customer service engineers who demonstrate excellent customer care skills (e.g. owning, driving and communicating) such that customers that they call/call them are left “delighted” with the experience
• Cooperating with other levels of support (like: 3rd line)
Manage supplier activities (e.g. really driving/escalating 3rd party agents to dispatch and repair faults to meet our service level agreements)
• Provide process improvement input wherever possible
• May do proactive jeopardy management
• Providing higher level support internally
• Organizing technical trainings, knowledge sharing
Required Experiences and Skills:
• Ability to communicate fluently in both written and spoken English
• Understanding of LAN/WAN/WLAN/BGP/MPLS/OSPF/EIGRP/DMVPN/IPSEC technologies
• Network monitoring and basic troubleshooting
• CCNA (or similar level of knowledge in networking)
• Ability to organize and attend on international conference call and discuss technical issues
• At least 2 year relevant experience
• Analytical thinking
• Team-player attitude
• Enthusiastic and pro-active personality
• Experience in operation of end to end customer network
• CISCO CCNP, CCIE certification or equivalent knowledge
• Familiarity with Riverbed, Ipanema/Infovista, Dynatrace and Cisco iWAN technologies
What they offer:
• Supportive corporate culture
• Inspiring working teams
• Competitive salary and benefit package
• Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
• Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
• Private health insurance package