Spanish Speaking Client Relationship Coordinators (fresh graduates are also highly welcome) (PE-3219)
– Providing IT support to end users,
– Supporting the customers mostly in billing management related questions,
– Resolving routine user issues,
– Answering inbound calls (inbound) and calling users (outbound),
– Email messaging and instant messaging,
What you need to have:
– Fluent English and Spanish is a must,
– Excellent written and oral communication skills,
– Customer and result- oriented personality,
– Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, problem solving, and organizational skills,
– No technical background, education or deeper IT understanding required.
What we offer:
– Continuous training and personal development possibilities,
– High quality working environment and multi- cultural teams.