Cash Collector Benelux (Dutch speaking) (TV - 8989)
What you will be doing
As Cash Collector Benelux, you will be in charge of:
– To improve cash across their portfolio at every opportunity by encouraging preferred payment methods and educate customers to improve payment patterns, and minimise overdue debt without compromise to customer satisfaction.
– Understand impact of overdue debt and delivery to targets
– Ensure promises made to the customer are kept, with proactive contact where failure is anticipated.
– Escalate instances where delays are being experienced in resolving customer is sues which could result in late payment of invoices.
– Achieve and exceed targets for overdue debt and work package completion are met consistently, ensuring quality and professionalisation is not compromised
– Pro-actively plan each collections call ensuring the call in accordance with.
– Collections process, covering all appropriate debts and that a promise of full or part payment is received.
– To protect and develop customer loyalty through Credit Management best practices and knowledge of the Billing process.
– The post holder must maintain accurate records and ensure all reporting is completed within the agreed timescales.
What you need to have
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
– Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
– The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
– Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
– Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
– Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
– Excel knowledge
– fluent Dutch knowledge
– strong English knowledge
What we offer
– Using & improving your language knowledge
– Multinational and modern environment
– Competitive compensation package
– Good possibilities to grow within the company
– Personalized training opportunities