Recruitment Advisor (BB - 9021)
As a future member of company’s family in the Recruitment team, you will have the opportunity to
• Contributing to and gaining experience in the expansion of an organisation, to building up new teams
• Experience in working in international projects
• Professional and personal development by trainings and workshops
• Work in diverse, open, ready to innovate company culture
• As your future manager, giving inputs to this advertisement: balance between free hands and guidance, support and caring, busy times and a lot of fun 🙂
On daily bases your tasks will be:
Recruitment & Candidate relationship management:
• End-to-end responsibility of the hiring process of multiply searchers, including international, complex and leadership roles.
• Keeping contact with the candidates, ensuring positive candidate experience, giving offers.
• Organizing and conducting phone and personal interviews on your own or with Hiring Managers.
• Participating and managing Assessment Centres.
• Maintenance of internal recruitment processes including internal selection, redeployment, internal transfers and employee referral programme.
• Task managing HR Trainees.
Business Relations & Stakeholder management:
• Leading recruitment related meetings, providing updates to Hiring Managers, being the bridge between certain business areas and other members of the recruitment team.
• Reporting in time efficient and error free manner, in the agreed reporting structure to Stakeholders.
• Provide pool and market information to Business, advising them on selection and resourcing, providing suggestions to solve complex cases.
• Supporting Management and employee initiatives/programmes.
• Ensuring operational compliance with legal and social obligations, liaising with HR colleagues and management to ensure best practise.
Sourcing & Branding:
• Management of preferred suppliers, including identification of new suppliers.
• Identifying new potential sourcing channels and potential candidate pools, keeping close eye and reviewing existing channels and materials.
• Participating and contributing with creative ideas to Branding related meetings, taking part in launching EB campaigns.
• Representing the company, attending Recruitment related events, meet-ups and conferences.
You are the ideal candidate if you have…
• At least 3-5 years of experience as a (preferably corporate) Recruiter
• Solid understanding of SSC market
• Fluency in English and Hungarian, any other European language is an advantage
• Assertive communication skills, excellent influencing and negotiation skills, ability to present to smaller groups
• Experience in working remotely and ability to work efficiently in a dynamically changing environment
• Ability to oversee and manage multiply projects in parallel
• Good knowledge of MS Office package, working experience with Outlook, Excel and Power Point
• Experience in supporting transitions and building up new team from the scratch is a big advantage