French speaking International Supply Chain Analyst (TV-8970)
The International Supply Chain team provides information for qualification and delivery of ‘hardware products’ through the agreed Supply Chain.
They provide overall support for the Operations function across Group Inside Sales.
As part of this team, your main responsibility will be to manage customer catalogue pricing and providing stock level information.
On a daily basis:
– You will be liaising with Account teams & Partners to add and remove products from the catalogues
– You will be in contact with Partners to ensure global pricing is available and in place
– You will be responsible for ensuring availability of stock.
– You will be supporting the need for forecasting based on usage reports
– You will be in regular contact with Partners to collate and distribute reports as required
– You will keep in touch with assigned Account and Inside Sales contacts
We are looking for you if
– You are interested in supply chain & logitstics or you would like to utilize your already gained experience
– You have advanced Excel skills (writing formulas, pivot tables, data reconciliation, VBA)
– You see yourself as a proactive person with tolerance of monotony;
– You are analytical and happy to work with data
– You are able to prioritize, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality
– You are fluent with English
– You are fluent with French
– You would like to be part of a friendly team
What can we offer to you?
As a future member of the Supply Chain team you will be part of a friendly,international team where you have the chance for:
– Language courses & talent programmes
– Fun & Diverse atmosphere
– Home office & Flexible scheduling