Norwegian IT Service Desk Back Office Agent (TV-8947)
This company was established originally to support major telecommunication clients in Central and Eastern Europe, also has specialized in the provision of multilingual services for many international clients operating in several industries.
• Help our customer to solve soft IT related issues via email (ie.: printer issues or basic software issues)
• Become an expert and provide an outstanding experience to our customers
• Assess nature of product or service issues and resolve basic to complex support problems for customer inquiries received via e-mail
• Use a variety of modern communication channels to offer the best possible service
• Administratively process the customer experience cases via different computer applications
What you need to have:
• Fluent language skills in Norwegian (English is a huge plus)
• Exceptional writing and speaking abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through e-mail.
• Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Requires basic software knowledge
• Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
• Secondary school is requires
• Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
• Displays innovation in everything you do.
• A strong drive to complete tasks.
• Displays personal and corporate integrity.
What we offer:
• Work experience in international company and multilingual team
• Excellent atmosphere, friendly and diverse environment, teamwork
• We believe the health and happiness of our people is central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free fruit days and office massage.
• Internal training and career opportunities
• Wide range of financial and in-kind benefits
• Flexible work environment and working schedule
• Casual dress code