Finance Analyst (SZJ-8931)
• Develop Marketing & Sales controlling related schedules and analysis (Actuals, Forecasts, Budget, etc.)
• Working in a small team reporting to the Finance Supervisor
• Control and prepare schedules relating to monthly reporting of various expenses and revenues.
• Work on monthly closes, account reconciliations and forecasts.
• Analyze fixed marketing expenses, operating expenses and actuals to explain variances versus budget and forecasts.
• Assist in preparing the annual budget, business and operating plans.
• Prepare program approval papers along with the Fleet, Sales and Marketing teams.
• Provide general Financial support to other departments (both regular and ad hoc)
• Support the development and introduction of new finance management systems
• Internal Control coordination
• Business/Finance/Economics University Degree
• 1-3 years work experience in a Finance Department
• Fluency in English
• Good communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Result-oriented, hard working with a pro-active ‘can do’ attitude
• Good understanding of balance sheet and income statement
• Strong IT skills, especially Excel
What we offer:
• Using & improving your language knowledge
• Multinational and modern environment
• Competitive compensation package
• Good possibilities to grow within the company
• Personalized training opportunities