Portugese/German/French/Italian Flight Ticket Coordinator (BB-8894)
This company was established originally to support major telecommunication clients in Central and Eastern Europe, also has specialized in the provision of multilingual services for many international clients operating in several industries.
• Answer and register passengers questions, requests, complaints via phone/e-mail
• Call back passengers giving the informations provided by the Back Office Team (name, date, route change, cancellation, adding baggage, online check-in, seat reservation, data correction etc.)
• After additonal training manage basic Back Office tasks
• Manage requests of the passengers registered in the system by the Front Office Team.
• Make calculations for change, cancellation, adding baggage etc.
• Keep contact with the Front Office team in cases of urgency
What you need to have:
• Fluent language skills in English and Portugese/German/French/Italian
• Exceptional writing and speaking abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat.
• Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Requires basic software knowledge
• Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
• Secondary school is requires
• Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
• Displays innovation in everything you do.
• A strong drive to complete tasks.
• Displays personal and corporate integrity
What we offer:
• Work experience in international company and multilingual team
• Excellent atmosphere, friendly and diverse environment, teamwork
• We believe the health and happiness of our people is central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free fruit days and office massage.
• Internal training and career opportunities
• Wide range of financial and in-kind benefits
• Flexible work environment and working schedule
• Casual dress code