Data Analyst / Big data software development (KA-8891)
We are searching for an informatics specialist skilled in processing, analyzing, and classifying highly dimensional spectral datasets.
• Interpreting datasets with various metrics for optimum preprocessing and feature selection.
• Implementation, optimization and comparison of classification methods.
• Planning, implementing and improving a data-analysis and data-visualization application (Python, Qt) used by collaborators.
• Implement on-demand custom analysis of given datasets.
• Academic degree in informatics or related field.
• >3 years of hands-on coding experience in object oriented programming (C#, C++, Java, Swift, Python,..)
• Firm knowledge and > 1 year of hands-on experience with Classifiers (SVM, Random Forest, LDA, LASSO, CNN..), PCA and typical Metrics for Machine Learning.
• Experience with version control (Git, Mercurial).
• Experience in facilitating and building consensus in an interdisciplinary team environment and able to build successful working relationships with a wide variety of collaborators.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently using strong organizational, project and time management skills.
Skills of Advantage:
• Firm knowledge of Python using scikit.learn is a plus.
• Hands-on knowledge on Deep Learning methods and Big Data analysis is a plus.
• Experience in C++ and Delphi is a plus.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Communication skills in German are a plus
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV in Word format email@example.com . Please refer to the job advertisement reference code in the subject of your application and if you are not our registered user, please also register on our www.itjobs.hu website!