Senior Full Stack Developer (SE-8879)
– Lead the development and implementation on applications architecture, data architecture, code architecture and service oriented architecture. Document architecture and related standards and policies.
– Provide expertise to optimize applications in alignment with business requirements. Implement minor enhancements to applications.
– Plan, monitor, oversight and improve operations (logs, patching, monitoring, optimization) and support (incidents, configuration, problems, debugging, resolution) of IFRC IT applications within the ITIL framework.
– Lead the prioritization and optimization of resources between application domains for incidents, problems, changes and projects.
– Prototype, setup and adapt application components inadequacies with operational standards and procedures and aligned with business needs and functional experts’ inputs.
– Operations support
– Reporting and Documentation
– Engineering degree, in computer sciences discipline
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET (C#)
– Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the application software development with Microsoft .NET technology framework
– Excellent knowledge of Full Stack Web application development (ASP.NET, Razor, MVC, WebAPI, Javacript (JQuery, or, Angular, or ReactJS), CSS)
– Proven interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues and conflicts within teams
– Adept at analysis, problem solving, solution and end-user result oriented
– Affinity for team work, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable
– Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
– Good analytical skills to interprets problems, identifies solutions and possible side effects.
– Fluently spoken and written English and Hungarian
– Experience in managing software development teams (on-shore/off-shore) – Preferred