Italian Speaker Accounts Receivable/Billing Accountant (BB-8819)
– You will be the part of the Revenue associate team and support billing activities for the Italian market.
– Timely Billing of all customer contracts. Understanding the nature of contract is very essential before billing (raising invoices)
– Revenue recognition based on the contract is part of the Job. This would require understanding of revenue recognition rules both local and US GAAP.
– Timely generation of customer invoices thereby ensuring that invoices are sent on time.
– Strict adherence to monthly cutoff deadlines to ensure smooth closure of month and quarter.
– Fluency in Italian
– 0-2 years of experience in accounting (Preferably in Customer invoicing, revenue recognition etc)
– Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting
– Exposure to GL activities would be an added advantage
– Good Communication skills
– Exposure to ERP Environment (SAP) is preferred
– Flexibility to travel