Polish Speaking Customer Response Executive (BB-8707)
– Provision of Level 1 support: Provision of information based on relevant product documentation, training materials and Quality System Documents (QSDs), FAQ data bases, SPC’s (Summary of Product Characteristics), package leaflets and material provided by the client
– Assists in training of other client dedicated Customer Response Executives Comparison of available source data with data entered in database, consistency check and completeness of data given in the different database fields of the AE
– Receive inbound calls, e-mails or report forms from current and potential customers, e.g. veterinarians, pharmacists, animal owners’ etc.
– Place outbound follow-up calls when required
– Answer questions about the product details, correct use of the product, authorized indication, expiry date, and provide medical information for the customers as provided for in the product documentation and training materials
– Execution of a high-quality, accurate and timely AE case documentation process and contribution to continuous improvement.
– Determination of the completeness of case reports as to veterinary medical content, clarification of inconsistent information and additional PV information from BAH affiliates and / or subcontractors within set timelines, as detailed in the BAH’s global SOPs.
What you need to have:
– Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
– Should be a confident person and be willing to take calls
– Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
– Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
– Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
– Advanced or native level of Polish and advanced level of English.
What we offer:
– Vertical and horizontal development opportunities within the project
– Strong focus on Personal Development – participation on trainings and workshops tailored to the associate’s career aspirations
– Eligibility for rotation to other projects within our company after 12-18 months to avoid monotonity and advance into more senior positions