L2 Operations Team Leader (KA-8680)
This position is responsible for lead the L2 technical operations team. The team provide effective Technical Support for Data Centres, Server rooms, networks and Connections.
This includes technical support for the global LAN and WAN solutions which includes tier 3 data centers, outsourced MPLS& internally support VPN networks, Cisco based hardware and VOIP telecom systems.
The day-to-day technical support includes the responsibility for ensuring that the systems are highly available and reliable.
– People management for team size 3-6
– Provide Technical coaching and support for the team members
– Provide technical input to the system design of business enhancements in manner that best meets the business needs and integrates into the current IT environment/strategy
– To be able to define, manage and control operational projects i.e.Monitoring tool improvement, Knowledge base updates, patching activites and new system roll-outs
– Ensure the team is performing according the agreed SLAs
– To be able to manage internal and external service level reviews
– A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a large IT operational environment, with extensive experience in one of the areas listed about
– Team leader/project manager experience for 3-6 people
– Good working knowledge of the support of TCP/IP and preferably Cisco networks
– Good knowledge of overall IT environment& in technical incident resolution
– Accreditation with one of; Cisco, Palo Alto, F5 preferred
– Fluent in English