IPO Global Category Manager (TV-8665)
– Initiates, develops and executes global strategic initiatives to facilitate cross-business synergies and increased leverage across a rationalized set of global preferred supplier partners.
– Negotiates and manages key strategic supplier contracts and relationships
– Develop innovative business solutions, forecasts and commodity projections.
– Presents to senior management new planning tools, methods, technical analysis, standards and procurement opportunities that are aligned with SCM strategic plans and cost reduction initiatives.
– Leads global and regional commodity teams for supporting and managing supply chain strategic and operations goals and objectives.
– Identify and implement innovative solutions to business problems, independently and through high performance cross-functional teams.
– Benchmarks procurement processes to develop and implement best practices throughout Supply Chain Management.
– Creates alignment between corporate and business unit strategic and financial plans.
– Ensure compliance of suppliers with SCM Sustainability Programs
– Leads the team in conducting Supplier Business Reviews with strategic suppliers on a regular basis annually.
What you need to have:
– Bachelor’s Degree required. Preferred MBA or specialized Master’s degree in Procurement related studies with ten plus years’ experience in commodity management or fifteen plus years of actual supply chain work experience.
– Acknowledged expert in identifying and understanding current trends in supply chain management specific to services, direct and /or indirect materials.
– Exhibits excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills necessary to converse with diverse group of stakeholders including senior management, (internal and at the suppliers), operations and supply chain management personnel.
– Demonstrates ability in strategic process creation and implementation, knowledge and experience in successfully deploying commodity strategies and driving cost-out.
– Demonstrates ability to lead cross-functional/global teams in the development, implementation, and achievement of business results for cross-functional business initiatives and commodity strategies.
– Must be able to take a leadership role in driving change in the organization.
– Creative thinker and have a vision of how to drive the organization to the next level of strategic commodity management.
– Have a demonstrated ability in the area of strategic process creation and implementation and demonstrates a bias for action and implementation
– Experience in managing multiple tasks globally
– Must be able to identify and implement emerging supply management tools.
– Have strong motivation and mentoring skills
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Global business experience is required with experience in negotiating with global suppliers.
– Must have the ability to directly lead and manage people within the organization
What we offer:
– Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
– Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
– Culture & Values – the way we do business is just as important
– Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities