Automated Sales Tools Specialist (SZJ-8663)
– Configuring document workflow tools to ensure the best end-user experience in producing sales documents and communications.
– Designing and testing the sales content assembly process for proposals, presentations, and other sales communications tools. This involves web-based user interface design, MS Word template design and management, PowerPoint design and management, and linking variables and applying logic rules to create finished documents.
– Working with Product Marketing and Product Management to ensure content within proposals, presentations, and other sales communications is up-to-date and on-brand.
– Maintaining sales proposal and presentation content through the use of standardized templates, naming conventions, and uploading/organizing content in systems libraries.
– Working with others in the Sales Enablement Technology team to develop and maintain content governance rules.
– Troubleshooting issues as they arise by working with others in Sales Enablement Technology, Product Marketing, and outside vendors.
– Developing and maintaining a strong understanding of all products and services and their corresponding value proposition.
– Developing and maintaining partnerships with internal customers (Sales and Account Management) and internal business partners (Sales Enablement, Product Marketing, Product Management) to ensure proactive awareness of relevant messaging and branding.
– Working with the Sales Enablement Technology team to provide knowledge and expertise for developing new governance guidelines and overall site efficiency when expanding our sales communication tools into Western Europe and other regions.
– Working with others in Sales Enablement Technology to integrate products into other platforms such as SFDC to increase sales effectiveness. Manage projects to lead the proper implementation and training of these products to stakeholders and customers.
– Working with Sales Enablement Technology Administrator to develop standard reports on proposal, presentation, and other sales communication tools to ensure sales effectiveness of these tools.
What you need to have
– Must have strong English language skills, with other languages desirable (French, German, Spanish)
– Strong communication skills, including experience of working with content stakeholders (i.e., Product Marketers, Sales trainers).
– Must have experience of developing / refining content workflow systems, with automated proposal tools (e.g., SAVO Proposal Pro preferred or Qvidian).
– Must be able to demonstrate high proficiency in the use of software packages, including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel.
– Must have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, PhotoShop, and InDesign.
– Desirable to have professional graphic design experience with on-brand, web-based user interface design and print-based document design.
– Must be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge in web-based user interface design and HTML coding.
– Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Confidence to navigate a large matrix of products and services and translate this into the content needed for document assembly and communication tools.
What we offer:
– Using and improving your language knowledge
– Multinational and modern environment
– Competitive compensation package
– Good possibilities to grow within the company
– Personalized training opportunities