Multilingual General Ledger Accountant (HÉ-8643)
– Processing & booking the General Ledger and Sub-ledger transaction – bank movements posting, accrual, prepayment, provision, royalty, tax, deferral, equity, payroll, non-current asset, intercompany, operating income & expenses related bookings in SAP and posting of reversal entries if necessary
– Perform GL Accounting related calculations – perform calculations where/whenever necessary for such items as interests, provisions, cash discounts to customer, income & deferred tax, accrual and deferrals
– Maintaining BS account reconciliations & clearings and supporting the client in month/quarter/year-end closing activities – regular check of accounts, BS account reconciliations and reporting support especially for the above mentioned accounts, active participation in the month/quarter/year-end closing periods in calculation, posting, reconciliation, clearing activities and providing audit support as per request
– Supporting the Fixed Asset Accounting Processes – capitalization, depreciation, impairment, checks & reconciliations and reporting tasks relating to Fixed Asset as per the client requests.
– Analysis from different sectors of all the variables that affect. Systematic control and logging of financial transactions
– Processing of financial accounting transactions into the general ledger, including collecting, recording, verifying, closing and reconciling financial data.
– Maintaining and updating the hierarchies in the general ledger and managing cost centers.
– Recording and controlling the physical records and financial activities related to the corporation’s fixed assets for book and tax purposes.
– Product costing and forecasting
– Journal Entries
– Account reconciliations
– Month close activities – Fx revaluation, GL integrity
– Bookkeeping & Reconciliation
What you need to have:
– At least 2-3 year experience in Finance and/or Accounting (Preferably in Record to Report, revenue recognition, product costing etc)
– Strong analytical skills
– Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting
– Good Communication skills
– Solid understanding of JD Edwards is preferred
– Strong Microsoft Office knownoledge (Excel and Powerpoint)
– Fluent Romanian or Italian
What we offer:
– Inspiring new challenges (various assignments, products and teams)
– Employee and Family Friendly Workplace – Opportunity to work from Home
– Supportive team culture
– Competitive salary and benefit package
– Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
– Private health insurance package