AP Payment and Report Specialist (FP) – Italian speaker (PE - 8738)
As Accounts Payable Payment and Report Finance Professional, you will be in charge of:
– Perform all Pay and Report activities for the in-country deadlines.
– Take full ownership of issues and queries and ensure they are fully resolved in an efficient and effective manner, and according to agreed SLAs.
– Ensure all control processes are executed effectively and evidences are created and saved.
– Perform Balance Sheet Reconciliation on a monthly basis. Ensure that account reconciliation is appropriate accurate and back up documentation is in a compliance with company policy.
– Perform Cash Management activities ensure that bank reconciliation is appropriate and accurate.
– Perform Month end Close activities.
– Develop appropriate procedures to improve efficiency.
What you need to have:
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements is a must
– Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service is a must
– Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals is a must
– The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience is a must
– Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation is a must
– Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision is a must
– Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation is a must
– 1 year experience on Finance (Accounts Payable area) is a must
– MSC or BSC studies in Accounting is an advantage
– Advanced knowledge of Excel is a must
– Eye for detail, accuracy is imperative. Able to meet deadlines is a must
– English on a conversational level is a must
– Italian on a conversational level is a must