Architect Marketing Specialist (SZJ - 8725)
– Developing architectural, creative marketing content (renderings, fly-through movies, etc.) – to impress both architects and their clients.
– Creating visually stunning online and offline architecture-specific presentation content to market our products and their benefits.
– Presenting live product demos for public webinars and conferences.
– Collaborating with the global marketing team: our colleagues, partners and users to brainstorm, gather feedback and unleash your creative side!
– Producing corporate and branded product videos about industry trends and strategies.
– Designing product marketing oriented multimedia content (web pages, brochure layouts, banners, flyers ad templates, feature videos) using ARCHICAD, BIMx and BIMcloud.
– Copywriting English language texts for product brochures, web pages, video voiceover narrations.
– Working on international product launches with colleagues from different departments across the company and around the world.
What you need to have:
– Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture
– High level English language skills
– Knowledge of ARCHICAD, CineRender, BIMx
– Familiarity with BIM and AEC industry trends
– Graphic design skills, works well in Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
– Self-motivated, dedicated to quality work, with attention to fine detail
– Able to work independently (manage, prioritize multiple projects), or collaborate with the marketing team and company at large
– Good communication skills
– 1-3 years professional experience
– Experience working in an architectural design office
– Knowledge of other language e.g. German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, etc…
– Working knowledge of other 3D modelling applications
– Experience in Revit, other Autodesk products
– Audio-video editing skills
– Experience in video production/direction, post-production
– Social media and web design/development skills (HTML, CSS, JS)
– Aptitude for copywriting
What we offer:
– Challenging and various tasks
– International, inspiring and dynamic environment
– Continuous learning & development opportunity