Human Resources Generalist (BB-8601)
• Prepare contracts for employees/assignees and inform them about employment/assignment legislation
• Prepare, process and distribute information to the payroll for assigned units
• Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on University policies, procedures and documentation
• Maintain HR database and HR files for assigned units
What you need to have?
• College/university degree (HR/Law)
• Min. 1 year experience in a similar position
• General knowledge of employment laws and practices, and experience of working in multicultural environment and/or at a university
• Very good communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Hungarian
• Full computer literacy
• Precision, attention to detail, priority-setting, multiple-tasking
What we offer:
– Be part of a diverse, young and vibrant team with great opportunities of growing and developing your skills and expertise
– Now you have a chance to create the footprint of the newest foundation of our HR department. Your ideas will always be welcome.