Dutch Speaker General Ledger (HÉ-8581)
– You will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities.
– Providing an effective service on behalf of our company to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
– Processing & booking the General Ledger and Sub-ledger transaction – bank movements posting, accrual, prepayment, provision, royalty, tax, deferral, equity, payroll, non-current asset, intercompany, operating income & expenses related bookings in SAP and posting of reversal entries if necessary
– Perform GL Accounting related calculations – perform calculations where/whenever necessary for such items as interests, provisions, cash discounts to customer, income & deferred tax, accrual and deferrals
– Maintaining BS account reconciliations & clearings and supporting the client in month/quarter/year-end closing activities – regular check of accounts, BS account reconciliations and reporting support especially for the above mentioned accounts, active participation in the month/quarter/year-end closing periods in calculation, posting, reconciliation, clearing activities and providing audit support as per request
– Supporting the Fixed Asset Accounting Processes – capitalization, depreciation, impairment, checks & reconciliations and reporting tasks relating to Fixed Asset as per the client requests.
What you need to have:
– 0-2 years of relevant experience
– Intermediate Dutch
– Basic knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
– Preferably some financial education
– Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
– Attention to details; ability to meet deadlines
What we offer:
– Using & improving your language knowledge
– Multinational and modern environment
– Competitive compensation package
– Good possibilities to grow within the company
– Personalized training opportunities