Junior Travel Expense Specialist (PE - 8579)
As Accounts Payable Business Expense Finance Professional, you will be in charge of:
• Receive and review business expense related requests, forms, inquiries and questions. Review incoming requests for completeness and accuracy. Process business expenses in a timely manner based on compliant and completed request forms.
• Respond to and provide appropriate information for all business expense related questions and inquiries. Review business expense quality reports and take appropriate action to correct deficiencies.
• Develop and maintain training materials and work instructions for global BE processes. Initiate process improvements, standardization and automation in the business expense area.
• Ensure best practices are applied within team and drive best practice in related processes. Ensure all process controls (SOX, etc) are executed and documented accordingly. Support the Team Lead in audit reviews.
• Build effective relationships across area. Work together with colleagues to share information, collaborate on problem resolution.
• Extend knowledge of procedures and issues within Business Expense. Provide relevant financial information to Team Leader and management.
• Ensure clear communications and effective process handoffs with the other colleagues across geographies within the Business Expense team.
• Proactive issue resolution. Take full ownership of issues and queries and ensure they are fully resolved in an efficient and effective manner, and according to agreed SLAs. Owns and manages low level processes. Responsible for improvements to these processes in line with customer requirements.
What you need to have:
• Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements is a must
• Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service is a must
• Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals is a must
• The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience is a must
• Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation is a must
• Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision is a must
• Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation is a must
• 1 year experience on Finance (Accounts Payable area). is a must
• MSC or BSC studies in Accounting. is an advantage
• Advanced knowledge of Excel. is a must
• Eye for detail, accuracy is imperative. Able to meet deadlines is a must
• English on a fluent level is a must
• any European language on a conversational level is an advantage