Customer Service Representative Czech (HE-8572)
This company was established originally to support major telecommunication clients in Central and Eastern Europe, also has specialized in the provision of multilingual services for many international clients operating in several industries.
– Assist Applicants with immigrant and non-immigrant US visa application related procedure over the phone and via email
– Forward issues / enquiries to higher department in case they cannot be solved over the phone
– Book appointment with the US Consular for the visa application interview
– Inform Applicants regarding the crucial and supporting documents according to the type of the visa that he/she would like to apply for
– Inform Applicants about the payment terms and condition
What you need to have:
– Fluent language skills in English and Czech
– Exceptional writing and speaking abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat.
– Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Requires basic software knowledge
– Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
– Secondary school is requires
– Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
– Displays innovation in everything you do.
– A strong drive to complete tasks.
– Displays personal and corporate integrity.
What we offer:
– Work experience in international company and multilingual team
– Excellent atmosphere, friendly and diverse environment, teamwork
– We believe the health and happiness of our people is central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free fruit days and office massage.
– Internal training and career opportunities
– Wide range of financial and in-kind benefits
– Flexible work environment and working schedule
– Casual dress code