Global AI Architect (TN-8566)
To operate within the Automation function, which is responsible to react on organisational needs of automating specific processes (in relation with Service Desk mostly).
In total collaboration with the head of Artificial Intelligence (AI) your objective is to build the capability to answer the customers’ needs on an industrial way. You will be accountable of the roadmap and the compliance of the global solution with the Group expectations in relation with Information Services or Security.
On a daily basis:
• Research, design, develop Machine learning Algorithms and models
• Shape product and co-build the global strategy
• Define a prototyping approach
• Construct, train, evaluate and tune Neural network
• Evangelize and engage the community through research, collaboration and other channels
• Develop and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
We are looking for you if…
• You have advanced level of English language knowledge
• You can assess situations, issues and opportunities and escalate when appropriate.
• You are good at liaising with colleagues to ensure best practice and continual improvement in delivery of projects
• Establishes productive relationships and network
You are experienced in the IT field with the below mentioned skills:
• Demonstrable skills using industry leading development languages (Python, Microsoft LUIS) and web services capabilities, notably RESTFUL
• Neuronal network (supervised and unsupervised Learning)
• Good understanding of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP – Project)
• Familiar with AI project
• Good knowledge of large scale of data management and ETL (Hadoop, Kafka or Spark)
What can we offer to you?
• IT & Diverse technical trainings
• Language courses & talent programmes
• Fun & Diverse atmosphere
• Home office & Flexible scheduling
• Be one of the first bricks in a fresh, evolving team
• Work in the most innovative and challenging sector of IT