German Speaking Customer Service Agent (HÉ-8557)
This company was established originally to support major telecommunication clients in Central and Eastern Europe, also has specialized in the provision of multilingual services for many international clients operating in several industries.
– Become an expert and provide an outstanding experience to our customers
– Assess nature of product or service issues and resolve basic to complex support problems for customer inquiries received via email and phone (and occasionally live chat).
– Use a variety of modern communication channels to offer the best possible service
– Administratively process the customer experience cases via different computer applications
What you need to have:
– Basic language skills in English
– Intermediate or fluent German language knowledge required
– Exceptional writing and speaking abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat.
– Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Requires basic software knowledge
– Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
– Secondary school is requires
– Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
– Displays innovation in everything you do.
– A strong drive to complete tasks.
– Displays personal and corporate integrity.
What we offer:
– Work experience in international company and multilingual team
– Excellent atmosphere, friendly and diverse environment, teamwork
– We believe the health and happiness of our people is central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free fruit days and office massage.
– Internal training and career opportunities
– Wide range of financial and in-kind benefits
– Flexible work environment and working schedule
– Casual dress code